Pogo Studio is an exciting software development agency based in Edinburgh. Over the last 4 years, we have delivered work for a range of clients, from start-ups to some of the largest enterprises in Europe in both the Private and Public Sector.
We have recently started focusing our efforts in the Medical Sector, with our two new digital products: Tailored Talks and Patient Diary. Tailored Talks is our innovative new presentation platform, which enables clinicians to get their patients relevant and bespoke information at the touch of a button. Tailored Talks was built in partnership with Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland and NHS Lothian.
Our second digital product, Patient Diary, is a new prototype system which will help Senior Clinicians manage their wards more efficiently. This is currently in development in partnership with Edinburgh University.
We have identified a need for a Head of Digital Products to help us navigate the next phase of our journey and help us to grow our products nationally.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Client Relations - You will be the key contact between Pogo Studio and our rapidly growing portfolio of clients. Working with customers such as the NHS, Miller Homes, Charles Taylor, and some of the most exciting start-ups in Scotland, it will be your responsibility to manage our relationship with them.
- Project Management - Your core and overall responsibility will be to ensure that all of our digital projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Project planning - Using the Agile Methodology, you will be working closely with our development team to build out project plans and develop new features for our products. We have lots going on at the one time, so you will be spinning many plates at once!
- Product evolution - You will need to know our products inside out. With new features being suggested almost daily, and an ever-growing list of excited clients, you will be responsible for prioritising new features and managing product roadmaps.
- Onboarding - You will be responsible for onboarding new clients to Tailored Talks and Patient Diary and keeping them updated as new features are released.
- You will have led digital projects for a variety of SME and Enterprise clients at a minimum of Account Manager or Project Manager level
- You will have managed a number of clients and projects at the same time
- You will have led client scoping sessions, envisioning or project planning meetings
- You have strong presentation skills and are capable of explaining digital technologies to non-technical people in an easily digestible fashion.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working at a Digital Agency or in a similar environment.
- Whilst not a requirement, the ideal candidate will have experience working with the NHS or other health care providers
In return we offer a great opportunity to join a company that is growing quicky and is in the process of getting a significant investment to help us scale rapidly. The next 2-3 years is going to be an exciting time to be part of a company that has serious growth plans and all the people who work at Pogo will gain from the various benefits that will provide.
Contact Jack Francis, Managing Director - email@example.com