20 December 2022 | Kate Ballantyne
2022 has seen the world open back up post-pandemic, which for the Pogo team has meant returning to in-person socialisation, attending events, conferences and balls (apart from the tech guys, they're still at home on their laptops). As we wrap up the year, we thought we would share some of our highlights - it's safe to say this has been another brilliant year for the Pogo team.
So, in no particular order, here are our top ten big wins for 2022:
1. Our product MyTailoredTalks for Long Covid won the Best Use of Technology in Healthcare Award at the Herald Digital Transformation Awards 2022.
2. MyTailoredTalks successfully piloted in partnership with NHS Lothian and Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, with feedback demonstrating its benefits in supporting people with Long Covid.
3. The PickupMyPeriod app that we co-designed with HeyGirls helped them to win the Tech for Good award at the UK Social Enterprise Awards. The app has now been downloaded over 12,000 times, helping to eliminate period poverty across the UK.
4. We secured our first ever slot in the UK Digital Health Playbook for 2023, allowing us to promote our products globally.
5. This year as seen more press features for Pogo than ever before, including mentions in The Scotsman, DIGIT, Future Scott, The Herald, The Daily Record, Metro, Press and Journal, Edinburgh Evening News, The Courier, The Daily Express for Scotland and The Evening Telegraph in Dundee.
6. Our work with Fischy Music saw a 74% increase in subscribers, with 620 schools, churches and other organisations now subscribed to the platform.
7. We have assisted with client rebranding projects, as well as developed a fantastic brand revamp for ourselves thanks to our brilliant Creative Director Darren. Check out the new website here.
8. September saw growth within Pogo. Our Operations Director Jack was made a board member, and we welcomed Kate to the team, our amazing new Marketing and Accounts Executive.
9. Our Office at Codebase underwent a makeover, complete with plants, art? and a new blackboard which has allowed the team to push creativity to its limits.
10. The year was wrapped up with a team night out, complete with Christmas curry, a triumphant victory for Dean at bowling, and Jack Fisher giving a helpful demonstration of the best ways to fall over while ice skating. Bambi would be proud.
We would like to say thank you to our brilliant clients and partners for supporting us over the year, we can’t wait to see what 2023 has in store!