Pogo Studio is an exciting software development agency based in Edinburgh. Over the last 4 years, we have delivered work for a range of clients, from start-ups to some of the largest enterprises in Europe in both the Private and Public Sector.
We have recently started focusing our efforts in the Medical Sector, with our two new digital products: Tailored Talks and Patient Diary.
Tailored Talks is our innovative new presentation platform, which enables clinicians to get their patients relevant and bespoke information at the touch of a button. Tailored Talks was built in partnership with Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland and NHS Lothian. Tailored Talks is an NHS approved innovation, and we are currently working with 16 pathways to produce and distribute content.
Our second digital product, Patient Diary, is a new prototype system which will help Senior Clinicians manage their wards more efficiently. This is currently in development in partnership with Edinburgh University.
We have identified a need for an account manager to help us navigate the next phase of our journey and help us to grow our products nationally.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Client Relations - You will be the key contact between Pogo Studio and our rapidly growing portfolio of clients. Working with customers such as the NHS, Miller Homes, Charles Taylor, and some of the most exciting start-ups in Scotland, it will be your responsibility to manage our relationship with them.
- Project Management – You will be working with our talented head of product to ensure that all of the projects we have on the go at once are properly planned and scheduled.
- Project planning - Using the Agile Methodology, you will be working closely with our development team to build out project plans and develop new features for our products. We have lots going on at the one time, so you will be spinning many plates at once!
- Onboarding/training - You will be responsible for onboarding new clients to Tailored Talks and Patient Diary and keeping them updated as new features are released.
- You will have participated in digital projects for a variety of SME and Enterprise clients at a minimum of Account Manager or Project Manager level
- You will have managed a number of clients and projects at the same time
- You have strong presentation skills and are capable of explaining digital technologies to non-technical people in an easily digestible fashion.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in digital.
- Whilst not a requirement, the ideal candidate will have experience working with the NHS or other health care providers
Email Jack Francis, Managing Director with a copy of your CV to apply...